½ tbsp olive oil
½ onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, peeled and sliced
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 potato, peeled and chopped
1 bay leaf
1 chicken breast, chopped into pieces
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion cooking until softened.
- Add the carrot, celery, potato, water and bay leaf.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and then puree the mixture using a food processor.
- Blend to desired consistency.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes