2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup banana, mashed
1 tsp vanilla
1½ tbsp canola oil
¼ cup baby's usual milk
1 tbsp oats
1½ cup wholemeal flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and wet ingredients together in a jug.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into slice tin and bake for 40 minutes or until mixture has cooked through.
- Remove from tin onto a cooling rack. Line a baking tray with paper.
- Reduce oven temperature to 130°C. Once the slice is cool cut into sticks and lay on the baking tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for another hour.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes