100g of fish, (carefully checked for bones)
4 tbsp tinned diced tomatoes (salt reduced)
2 fresh tomatoes, skinned, seeded and chopped
85 g basmati rice
250 ml water
A few fresh basil leaves
½ tsp dried mixed herbs
1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the fish on a large piece of baking paper and brush with oil, placing the fresh tomatoes on top.
- Make a parcel by folding the paper, place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Put the rice and diced tomatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and add the herbs and carrots.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until the water has been absorbed and the rice and carrots are tender.
- Remove the basil leaves.
- Remove any skin and bones from the fish and flake.
- Mix the fish and tomatoes in with the rice mixture and chop to consistency.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes