400g rump steak, trimmed and sliced
1½ tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp olive oil
1 brown onion, thinly sliced
200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp reduced salt tomato paste
½ cup reduced salt beef stock
4 scoops of S-26 ALULA GOLD JUNIOR
3 cups pasta, cooked
Vegetables to serve
- Coat the beef with flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook beef in batches until browned, transfer to a bowl.
- Add onion to pan and cook until soft.
- Then add mushrooms and garlic and cook until soft.
- Return beef to pan and add tomato paste and stock.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer until liquid has reduced and thickened.
- Remove from heat. Mix the S-26 GOLD JUNIOR and water together then stir through the beef mixture.
- Serve with pasta and vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes