60g fresh ricotta
45g fresh raspberries, pureed
85 ml of prepared S-26 ALULA GOLD TODDLER milk drink
5 tbsp self raising flour
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp baking powder
1 egg beaten
Small amount of oil for light fry
- Place fresh ricotta in a bowl and add pureed raspberries.
- Use a teaspoon to fold the spread into the ricotta to create swirl effect.
- Sift self-raising flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the egg and milk drink.
- Mix into a smooth batter.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon for each pikelet and fry over medium heat until small bubbles begin to appear.
- Turn pikelet over. Cook until golden brown and puffed.
- Serve with the ricotta berry mixture.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes