1 slice of bread, torn into pieces
1 bunch spring onions, sliced
1 small bunch coriander, finely chopped
400g can chickpeas in water, drainedÂ and rinsed
400g can butter beans in water, drained and rinsed
1 tsp ground paprika
1 lemon, zest
Â½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the torn bread pieces, spring onions and coriander in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the chickpeas and butter beans to the food processer and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and stir through the paprika, lemon zest, cheese and egg.
- Make 6 patties and place on a tray covered with cling wrap.
- Refrigerate the patties for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the patties for 2-3 mins each side or until golden.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes