300g trimmed lamb, cut into thin strips
150g fresh hokkien noodles
2 tsp olive oil
1 small spring onion, chopped finely
1 clove garlic, chopped
½ medium red capsicum finely chopped
1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
½ tsp beef stock
- Cover Hokkien noodles in boiling water and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in the pan and fry the lamb in small batches removing to a side plate.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to the pan and stir-fry onion, garlic and capsicum for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Return the meat to the pan and add stock, water and soy sauce and drained noodles.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes to mix all ingredients through.
- Serve in individual bowls.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes