1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 small lamb cutlets, cut into small pieces
1 tsp mild curry powder
400g tin diced tomatoes (salt reduced) or fresh chopped tomatoes
2 potatoes, peeled and diced
2 carrots sliced
¼ tsp vegetable stock
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and brown in the pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Chop to the required consistency and serve with rice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 70 minutes