2 and ½ cups of prepared S-26 ALULA GOLD TODDLER milk drink
1 orange, zest and segments
1 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- Wash and dry the orange, take of the zest and set aside, peel and cut the orange into segments, place segments into an air tied container and refrigerate.
- Pour milk into a saucepan add sugar, vanilla and orange zest.
- Bring to a simmer then add semolina, stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until semolina is cooked.
- Prepare 4 individual pudding moulds by rinsing them with cold water.
- Pour semolina mixture into the moulds, sprinkle with a little sugar to prevent a skin forming and set aside to cool.
- Cover puddings with plastic wrap and place in to the refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Once puddings are chilled turn them out of their moulds and dress with orange segments.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes