1 tbsp reduced salt butter or margarine, softened
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup cold mashed pumpkin
2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
½ cup cheese, grated
2 tsp of dried rosemary
Cream cheese, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, egg and pumpkin until well combined.
- Stir in the sifted flour and then mix in the grated cheese and dried rosemary.
- Flatten dough onto a floured surface and use a cookie cutter to cut out the scones.
- Place scones onto tray 1cm apart and bake for 20 minutes or until scones are cooked and brown on top.
- Serve with cream cheese.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes