½ cup fish/vegetable stock
½ cup cream
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion, peeled and diced
½ bunch parsley, chopped
480 g salmon, cut into large chunks
300 g spaghetti
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and skin, cut flesh into small chunks, drizzle with lemon juice and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti until just cooked then drain well.
- In a fry pan heat the olive oil and gently cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the salmon and cook for 1 minute while stirring, add the cream and stock, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spaghetti and bring to the boil.
- Add avocado and parsley at the last minute, stir, season to taste and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes