200 ml of prepared S-26 ALULA GOLD TODDLER milk drink
2 cups self raising flour
½ tsp sugar
pinch of salt
30g butter, chopped
1 portion frozen spinach, thawed (or 45g cooked and well drained fresh spinach)
4 tbsp cheese, grated
A little milk for brushing
- Pre heat oven to 220c.
- In a food processor combine flour, sugar, salt, cheese and butter until mixture looks similar to breadcrumbs.
- Add spinach and pulse a few times until spinach is well chopped.
- Add milk drink and mix to a dough.
- Roll out scone dough on a floured board.
- Cut out with a large cookie cutter to make six large scones.
- Place on a baking tray and brush with a little milk.
- Cook in a hot oven for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- Delicious served warm with butter.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes