S-26 ALULA GOLD NEWBORN and S-26 ALULA GOLD PROGRESS
We’re pleased to announce that S-26 ALULA GOLD NEWBORN and S-26 ALULA GOLD PROGRESS 900g and stickpack products are now made in New Zealand.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
We have made a number of improvements including:
1. New Scoops
All scoops still measure the same amount of powder for S-26 ALULA GOLD products and follow the same feeding guide. However you’ll notice our new scoops are:
- Easier to use, with longer more convenient handles
- The scoop colours have changed to match each product
- The product name is now embossed on each scoop for easy identification.
NEW S-26 ALULA GOLD NEWBORN Scoop
NEW S-26 ALULA GOLD PROGRESS Scoop
2. Updated Packaging
Our cans now come with an in-built leveller to minimise mess and help level the scoop without the need for other utensils. Because our packaging is sourced from new suppliers, you may also notice slightly different colouring of cans and labels. This is due to changes in the packaging material itself.
3. Minor Nutrient Changes
Due to the products now made in NZ and manufactured at a new site, you will notice minor formulation changes have been made in the ingredients list.
In addition, the reconstitution rates are the same and nutrient levels are similar with minor adjustments to linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid levels only.
S-26 ALULA GOLD NEWBORN
- Decreased alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) levels from 76mg to 68mg/100ml
- Increased linoleic acid (LA) levels from 603mg to 643mg /100ml
S-26 ALULA GOLD PROGRESS
- Decreased alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) levels from 67mg to 59mg/100ml
- Increased linoleic acid (LA) levels from 528mg to 563mg/100ml
Although you and your patients may notice small changes, you can continue to recommend S-26 ALULA products and be confident they are manufactured to the highest standards.
The brand your patients know, still made to the standards you can trust
If you have any questions or for more information
Please contact your Aspen Nutritionals representative or one of our trained Careline team on 1800 552 229.