80g small pasta shells
4 broccoli florets*
1 tsp olive oil
1 small leek, trimmed and finely chopped
150g tuna fillet (carefully check for bones) alternatively use canned tuna
4 tbsp cream cheese
1 small clove garlic, crushed
½ tsp dried mixed herbs
2-3 tbsp of prepared S-26 ALULA GOLD TODDLER milk drink
1 tbsp margarine
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan then add the leek and garlic, cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the tuna and cook for 2 minutes or until just cooked and opaque.
- Stir in the cream cheese, mixed herbs and milk drink and heat through.
- Combine the sauce with the pasta and broccoli and chop to the desired texture.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
*What age can babies have broccoli?
From the age of six months, babies can have a small amount of solid food - which includes broccoli. To serve broccoli to your six month old, try blending, mashing, or cooking it lightly.